The Golden Sands of Irukhtir
Uma Tobo is the only goddess of the Quista, the halfling people. Their name for her translates to “great old mother Tobo”. She is a nature goddess, and the Quista revere nature and its power above all else.
Uma Tobo has a number of different facets and each of her priests selects a totem animal that represents that aspect of her glory. The common totems are bear, cougar, eagle, serpent and wolf. There are others that represent less well known qualities of Uma Tobo’s mystical power.
- Bear – Mother and Protector; Uma Goro loves gently but protects with righteous anger.
- Cougar – Solitary Hunter; Uma Urosh is able to stand on her own and take care of herself
- Eagle – Wise, Perceptive Provider; Uma Kihawa sees far and knows much
- Serpent – Slow, Stealthy Trickster; Uma Kobara tells lies and gets close before striking
- Wolf – Sister and Companion; Uma Vola knows her family and stands by them