The Golden Sands of Irukhtir
This is a repository of locations that have been explored in game and the details the guild knows about their experiences there.
Other places in the world:
- Ashkar (and other cities along the coast of Algama). Individual city-states with poor reputations, sometimes known as the raider ports.
- Augamaderia. A heavily agricultural republic with a love of debate and intellectual pursuits.
- Clausa. Makers of sculpure and art and shrewd politicians.
- Glanacia. An empire with many provinces operating semi-independently.
- Glilis (Bazodur). A hilly kingdom with a duhorovan king but many human residents.
- Gordony. A variety of duchies, counties and baronies loosely woven into alliances.
- Mo Gorgod. The mountainous realm of the duhorov.
- Morta. A tiny nation adjacent to Glanacia that resists being absorbed by the empire.
- Sollest. A tiny nation bounded by chasms and full of magic.
- The Thondrian Empire. A military dictatorship with its own state religion.
- The Tursies. A variety of duchies, counties and baronies loosely woven into alliances.
- Tuland. A nation known for its steel exports in arms and armor.
- Ubau. The Forest realm of the quista.